Terms and Conditions | Symptom Checker
The OutpatientMD symptom checker is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, assessment or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice and never ignore, change or modify treatment because of something you have read on the OutpatientMD website. If you have a medical emergency, immediately contact your doctor or dial 911.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND OutpatientMD.com
The OutpatientMD Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by OutpatientMD.
The OutpatientMD Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the OutpatientMD Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
OutpatientMD reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the OutpatientMD Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the OutpatientMD Web Site.
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Only purchases over $50.00 USD qualify. Some items may not qualify for free shipping. Standard ground shipping only. Minimum purchase doesn't include, and offer doesn't apply to, applicable shipping charges or sales tax. Offer doesn't apply to backorder, heavy or oversize items. If you qualify for free shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you will be asked to remove the item(s) at time of checkout if you wish to qualify for free shipping. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO, and shipping surcharge may apply to preorder, backorder, heavy or oversized items. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, transferred or redeemed for cash. U.S. and U.S. Territory shipping destinations only.
Visit our automated returns center here: https://outpatientmd.returnly.com
Return products by calling 1-888-541-4440 or e-mailing email@example.com within 15 days of delivery or first attempted delivery, whichever is earlier (the "Delivery Date"). When you call, you'll be given a Return Authorization Number. Used medical equipment can not be returned for refund. Medical equipment that is not working properly will be repaired or replaced per manufacturer warranty.
PRODUCT RECEIVED BY RETURN DATE - your purchase price will be refunded, but a 15% restocking fee will be charged
PRODUCT RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS OF DELIVERY DATE - NO returns will be accepted for a refund. Risk of loss for late returns is yours.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS: You must follow the Return Policy above. When you call or e-mail, you'll be given a Return Authorization Number or RA#. Write this number clearly on the box. All returns must have the RA# written on the outside. YOU MUST PAY THE RETURN SHIPPING COST. EMAIL ADVERTISEMENTS AND SOLICITATIONSThe OutpatientMD Web Site may from time to time send you advertisements, solicitations and/or promotional materials by email. You may opt out from receiving these advertisements, solicitations and promotional emails by clicking the appropriate link in these advertisements, solicitations and promotional materials emails. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESThe OutpatientMD Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of OutpatientMD and OutpatientMD is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. OutpatientMD is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. OutpatientMD is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OutpatientMD of the site or any association with its operators. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USEAs a condition of your use of the OutpatientMD Web Site, you warrant to OutpatientMD that you will not use the OutpatientMD Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the OutpatientMD Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the OutpatientMD Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the OutpatientMD Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the OutpatientMD Web Sites. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICESThe OutpatientMD Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.